Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Hello, boys and girls...

Does anyone else remember the old AOL fan site that had a sound clip that played over and over and over and over again? It was "Hello, boys and girls! This is Jeanette MacDonald."
That drove me nuts.

Anyway, what I'm actually here for is to apologize for my absence. I'm going to be very candid here, though I'm quite sure you don't care much about the girl behind the blog, haha. I struggle with depression. I have my good times and my very, very bad times. The past few months have been a struggle to get away from the very bad. While I hate leaving Jeanette in the dust, it's very hard for me to keep up with Jeanette news and pictures, when I know that there could be conflict lurking around every corner. And THAT is why it is hard to be a fangirl. I applaud all of you boys and girls who can steadily do it every day. *clap*

Continuing on, though. I haven't bought any new pictures because I wasn't in the mood to fight for them, on ebay. Here's an old one, but I don't know that I've posted it here, before.
I have this titled as "couchpeople" because really, they're using each other as arm rests. What even, guise.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back and sending good thoughts your way. Believe me when I say I understand!!! :)

    Paul Brogan

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg i totes remember that site, and now that'll be looping in my head for a week. curses.

    ReplyDelete