Sunday, October 4, 2009

Pretty Pretty Princess!

I was wanting to start a new feature focusing on Jeanette's many fun fashions, but then I realized that might be pointless since I comment on what she's wearing in just about everything we post here, anyway.
I found this picture on Corbis, and again, I don't know where or what it's from. All I know is Gene is wearing a top hat and Jeanette is wearing a Pretty Pretty Princess dress and jewelry, and that is good enough for me. I like to pretend they're going to the circus. I don't know why. There's another picture from this same evening where they're posing with Emmett Kelly the clown, but since I'm deathly afraid of clowns, I really don't like that picture and will not be posting it. But it exists.
...For some reason, Blogger doesn't want to let me add an image today. Thanks, Blogger. Much appreciated.
You can see the picture by clicking here. Take THAT, Blogger! Just try and ruin my post!

No comments:

Post a Comment