Thursday, October 1, 2009

This is a Post.

Rose Marie was on TCM this afternoon! I was not aware of this fact until this morning while already at work, and thus, I ran home on my lunch break to set my DVR.
I'm sure that is extremely interesting to... everyone. Yes. Moving along.

My offering this evening is merely a photo. I know not where it comes from, as in, I know no details of it as I found it in this great amalgam of tubes we call The Internets. In keeping with what seems to be the theme of photos I post here, it's cute. With a capital Q. (I don't know what that meant, either. It just rolled off my tongue... er, fingers. It's been a long day. I think my job makes me a zombie.)
Cute-With-a-Capital-Q Photo is after the jump, because it's tall. Sooo click it!

No comments:

Post a Comment