Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Ebay, I hate you.

Um, so, if any of you readers just outbid me on that picture of Jeanette and Gene looking at a racing form, I kind of hate you right now. OK, I don't hate you at all. You're probably a really cool person, actually. I mean, you'd have to be, if you want pictures of Jeanette and Gene. But still. You made me cry and that's not OK. (I'm also really crazy, so just bear with me, here.)
Please share. I would share with you! Hell, I'd even make myself a copy and send you the original! I just want pretties. :(
Ebay is a real soul crusher, you know? There should be other ways of getting high resolution pictures of Jeanette. Oh wait, there is. It's called me. And I lost that picture. So now everyone suffers.
Here's a picture I did win, though, and a couple more that I got from an awesome guy named Jim, after the jump.





No comments:

Post a Comment