Monday, February 18, 2013

Well, it's been three years, but...

I've decided to dust off The Official (until someone proves to me that I can't call it that) Jeanette MacDonald Blog. This is still Kayla, still loving to punk people, so don't be all up in arms if I make a reference about Gene, and you're all, "BUT JEANETTE LESS THAN THREE'D NELSON." (less than three = <3 p="">I'mma just give this to you straight, as a refresher course in my attitude. I don't care. As long as you don't mosey on up to the JAMBlog and talk smack about Gene for any other reason than why I have (socks with sandals? Jesus, Raymond), we're cool. As long as you don't pull a complete "throw Nelson under the bus" by making unprovable statements about him, too, we're cool. Basically, I don't want to hear that either blonde actor was gay. End of story. I will probably steal your dog from you, if you say it. LET US LIVE IN HARMONIOUS INDIFFERENCE, UNDER ONE ROOF, BUT TWO CEILINGS. Check that ref, broseph. Nelson, so wise. So very, very wise. (Except I tend to handle problems with graphics that convince cray cray people that Jeanette kisses Nelson on train cars. LOL dolts. That was Gene.)
Why am I bringing this up? Eh, because I can. And like... youtube is a cesspool of misinformation that makes me mad, so I'm taking it out on the blog. Face it, the closest thing to trufax on youtube is The Jeanette MacDonald Story by Alice Teeple.
I'm here to set the record straight that no one should give a wet fart about Jeanette's love life, and for Christ's sake, remember that she was hilarious. Also, I have two pictures where she might even be higher than groceries. Think that one over. Please, for the sake of all things pink and fluffy, let's not make Jeanette such a stuffed shirt that no one cares about her. BECAUSE THAT'S A THING. God, I hate us. No, I take that back. I don't hate us. We're just a really dysfunctional fan family that either goes to church every Sunday (JMIFC), goes to church only on Holidays (MacEddy), or says "SCREW THIS I'M MAKING MY OWN CHURCH AND I WORSHIP MEN IN HAWAIIAN SHIRTS" (me). This is why we can't have nice things.
And it's why I really don't understand why people fight with me over Gene pictures on ebay. I mean, do any of you even care? I'm not saying this snidely (whiplash), I just really want to know. Aren't I like... the only Gene Raymond fangirl?
Whatever. SUCK IT, MONKEYS, THE CRAZY JEANETTE GIRL IS BACK!
xoK

No comments:

Post a Comment