Tuesday, February 19, 2013

The Website Is Ded.

You may or may not have known that I had a Jeanette MacDonald website for a year. Due to some unfortunate monetary circumstances, I had to close it. The most popular feature, of course, was the photo album (because none of you honestly care what I have to say). As a temporary fix, I've opened up The Official (Until It Can Be Proven That I Can't Call It That) Jeanette MacDonald Photobucket. It's not going to work forever, since, as I said before, I have a problem and can't stop buying pictures. Which is probably why I'm broke, but whatever. It's a double edged sword. I want to have pretty things to share! But now I have no way to share them. :( So, anyway, here's the link to the Candids album, which I'll be adding more to, throughout the evening: Candid Pictures of Jeanette MacDonald. To tide you over, in case you can't make it long enough to travel that far on the interwebs, here's a cute pic, and a couple more after the jump.






No comments:

Post a Comment