Wednesday, February 20, 2013

The Lottery (Bride)

As I've said before, I'm certifiably insane. In conjunction with my crazy, I've been playing Jeanette's birthday as my numbers for the "My 3" lotto we have here, in Illinois, for the past few days. Yesterday, I won $4. I reinvested, and today, though I thought I won $100, I won $40. Still! Pretty good return on a dollar investment! All thanks to Jeanette Anna MacDonald Raymond. And if it's wrong to spend my gambling money on Jeanette, I don't want to be right. After all, I spent most of my monthly allotment of "hookers and blow," er, spending money on Greer Garson, so...

Before the picture, just imagine Jeanette questioning what "hookers and blow money" means. Because that's just precious.

(Binnie Barnes demonstrates the dance I did, after realizing I won the lottery.)

No comments:

Post a Comment