Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Mail Bag!

The lovely, the magical, the greatest, the fabulous, most favorite reader of all time sent me a picture, last night. I was going to hold on to it, for a couple of days, while I recovered from the hilarious breakdown I had last night, after reading that someone found that aforementioned fic "insightful into the relationship of Jeanette MacDonald and Nelson Eddy." Let's review a couple things here. A.) Fiction is not real. B.) Fiction is only insightful into the writer's state of mind, while writing.
You're welcome for that educational lesson.
Anyway, here's an insightful picture, which shows us a few things.
A.) Jeanette and Gene hung out a lot. Because, as Elizabeth Taylor would put it, they were "MAAAHHHHHRIIIIEEEED."
B.) Jeanette was either caught in the middle of something, or punking a photographer. I prefer to believe the latter.
C.)

No comments:

Post a Comment