Saturday, March 2, 2013

Thing I Don't Understand #44

Why do people refuse to believe that Jeanette was an amazing actress? I'm constantly seeing these backhanded compliments, like "She was good, but she wasn't THAT GOOD" in reference to her chemistry with Nelson. Like, shut your mouths. She WAS that good. Jeanette Anna was an amazing actress, and should have been nominated for Best Actress Ever, for Maytime. Y'all make me cray cray.

IT'S CALLED ACTING, MAKE BELIEVE, WHATEVER. You know, how like 5 people are pretending to be Blossom Rock, on Facebook? It's kind of like that, only not something you should see a therapist about.

I shouldn't have to preface every cute Jeanette and Nelson post with "these are actors."

I'M HAVING A MOMENT, OKAY? I JUST HAVE A LOT OF FEELINGS.


No comments:

Post a Comment