Thursday, September 3, 2009

Put a little Binnie in your Barnes...

I'm sad.
I really, really, really wanted to post "A Twinkle In Your Eye" from I Married An Angel. It used to be on YouTube. Now it's not anymore. And I'm sad.
So this will have to suffice:



Binnie Barnes, guys. Binnie. Barnes.
First of all, her name is Binnie. BINNIE.
Second, she's... a goose. I say this with complete and total love and respect, don't get me wrong. It's just that the woman is, well, a goose. Watch her dance with Jeanette in "A Twinkle In Your Eye." There's a point when I don't think what they're doing is even choreography anymore, and Binnie's just flailing about (so is Jeanette, but she's not 8 feet tall so it's not quite the same) and it's grand. I HATE THAT I CAN'T FIND THIS CLIP ANYWHERE. I soooo wanted to share it with all, uh, two of you who read this.

1 comment:

  1. They've removed many Jeanette MacDonald videos. The This is Your Life videos are gone, Bitter Sweet is gone, I Married an Angel is gone, etc. Your blog, btw, is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete